Netstars Netball Rules
There aren't many of them but the Netstars Rules are important to make sure that every child can enjoy Netstars in a safe way. Please ensure you and your child have read and understood the Netstars Rules.
- I will play within the rules and respect the coach or umpire's decisions.
- I will respect all other netball players, regardless of age, gender, race or ability.
- I will be respectful to coaches, officials and volunteers for the time they give to my sport.
- I will respect and never underestimate my opponents and not try to gain an unfair advantage over them.
- I will encourage and support my fellow team members at all times without behaving in an unsporting way towards our opponents.
- I will always do my best in every situation.
- I will accept success and take victory and defeat equally.
- Win or lose, I will try to enjoy every moment on court.
- I will not use bad or inappropriate language.
- I will be punctual at all times for classes and be ready and prepared with all the right kit.
- I will always inform the coach of any injury or medical condition which may affect my playing.
- I will take responsibility for myself in and out of netball classes.